Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Office Office-1

Image result for office
Source- digest.bps.org.uk
Working in an organisation, let it be any organisation, is quite an interesting thing. Here by interesting I am trying to imply mainly two things, difficult as well as learning experience. I believe that none of the books or orator can teach you the life skills as nicely as that of working in an organisation. 
Though I have quite a little experience till the date of working in an organisation, this small period has also been also very eventful for me. So I have found out 4 important facets related with working in an organisation is concerned.
1. Dealing with your actual work which may be anything like say data entry, or taking strategic decisions or managing people etc.   
2. Dealing with the people at workplace including your seniors, juniors, colleagues or other stakeholders.
3. Dealing with family and balancing family life along with the office work etc.
4. Dealing with the society in relation with your job like managing the social dignity associated with your job etc. 
So I will be dealing with these four facets at length, subsequently in my future articles 

No comments:

Post a Comment